Welcome to PropWiki. Org. This is an ongoing project to archive information about props and costumes from movies, TV, and other media for the purposes of making your own.
to .is to the of ., of about , the : to the .is of have from .the ,and , with the of .The that and .<><><><><><><="" ="" =-for
Right now we are just focusing on Wookiees, but other info is welcome.
Each page has three sections:
* Reference Photos: images of the original prop or costume piece, with sources cited.
* Reference Information: Information about source parts, construction techniques, etc of the original prop or costume piece, again with sources cited.
* Materials & Construction Techniques: Information about how to the techniques available to build your own, including links to tutorials.
Information about what not to do is just as useful as information about the right techniques. Half of what we have learned is from mistakes we have made. You the Thomas Edison quote about "1000 ways to not make a light bulb." For example, explaining the problems with faux fur.
The same goes for including and debunking urban legends. For instance, Stuart Freeborn once said that he was asked to make Chewie 8 feet tall, but other information makes it clear that never happened with the finished suits. There are also widespread beliefs that there is some lineage to Planet of the Apes, rather than 2001: A Space Odyssey. The approach on notes like that is to keep them and explain why they are wrong, rather than delete them.
== Prop & Costume Info Pages ==
categorytree mode="pages" depth="5" hideroot=on> Prop and Costume Information< /categorytree>
== Tutorials ==
categorytree mode="pages" depth="5" hideroot=on> Tutorials< /categorytree>
== Franchises ==
categorytree mode="pages" depth="5" hideroot=on> Franchises< /categorytree>
== Characters ==
categorytree mode=" pages" depth=" 5" hideroot= on>Characters</categorytree>
== All Pages ==
Consult the [https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Help:Contents User's Guide] for information on using the wiki software.
== Getting started ==
* [https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Manual:Configuration_settings Configuration settings list]
* [https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Manual:FAQ MediaWiki FAQ]
* [https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki- announce MediaWiki release mailing list]
* [https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Localisation#Translation_resources Localise MediaWiki for your language]
* [https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Manual:Combating_spam Learn how to combat spam on your wiki]
has appeared in a new mental health campaign video promoting 'mental fitness', as the brace for more 'truth bombs' in his follow up discussion with - due to air in just hours.
Supporting the organisation Peak State Prince Harry told viewers: 'Peak State is striving to build a global community that understands the importance of mental fitness and feels empowered to attain it.'
In the video, which features a number of 'everyday' people going about their lives, the prince is heard in a voiceover: 'Peak State aims to help people take a proactive approach to the good management of good mental health.'
Peak State is a new social enterprise set up by two Invictus Games medallists, David Wiseman and Nathan Jones, both of whom have recovered from serious injuries sustained in service with the British military.
It is understood that Prince Harry previously worked with the founders at HeadFIT, a campaign supporting the mental health and wellbeing of serving personnel, their families and veterans - developed in partnership with the UK Ministry of Defence.
The new organisation aims to encourage people 'to adopt mental fitness tools and techniques that were formerly considered purely for professional athletes and sbobet asia top executives'.
Share this article
<div class="art-ins mol-factbox floatRHS news" data-version="2" id="mol-2741f020-bf25-11eb-a434-91d3d9d43f88" website Harry appears in promo for 'mental fitness' campaign